Traverse City Christian School is pleased to announce that we have partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service that will be replacing paper forms for the athletic registration process for middle school and high school athletics. FinalForms allows you to complete athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
If you are planning to participate in athletics at TC Christian, registration on Final Forms MUST be completed prior to the first practice. This includes all digitally signed parent and student forms, paid sport fees, and a completed physical for new athletes (dated after April 15, 2020) or if you played a sport at TC Christian last year you only need to complete an MHSAA Health Questionnaire (provided you can answer No to all the questions).
- You can complete all requirements online on a computer, tablet, or phone.
- Please click on this link to open the https://traversecitychristian-mi.finalforms.com
- Parents and students are requested to complete athletic participation paperwork online for the 2020-21 school year.
- Please use this site to register your child for all the sports they want to play this year.
- Access the TC Christian Parent Playbook here for step by step instructions. TC Christian Final Forms – Parent Registration
- Please contact Micah Gallegos or Heather Smith in the athletic office if you have any questions about this new process.
Here is the Fall Sport Information
Schedules are online at sabreathletics.org and are subject to change at anytime. There will be some unique changes to the athletic seasons this year and we will communicate all updates and changes as soon as we are aware. We are definitely excited to be back on the field/court/alley/rink/etc.